Friday 8 March 2013

Poster and exhibition space

I have come up with a poster that i would circulate as an exhibiting artist to promote my work at the festival. There would also be the flyers and posters from the festival but this would be my way of reaching my audience for my work and making people aware that I was part of a large event



using photoshop and an image of an exhibition space i have made a moc up illustrating the kind of look i would go for when displaying my work.

Obviously scale ect isn't accurate and i would actually choose to have them much smaller. this is for explanatory purposes only






As you can see from the images showing the stages of how i created this moc up in photoshop i found an image and lightened the wall before placing my images.
I then used the shape tool and the transform tool to make a bench, applied textures and drop shadows to make it look more realistic then included the headphones which would be wireless and play the sounds of my sleeping on a loop.





No comments:

Post a Comment